Martha is a Partner with extensive experience with Employee Benefit Plans and an advanced certificate in audits of Employee Benefit Plans. In addition, Martha supervises several Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP’s) engagements.
Martha G. Parker, CPA
Partner - Assurance
|JOINED KMC IN:||2010|
Martha G. Parker, C.P.A. is a partner at Keefe McCullough and has been in public accounting since 2010. Martha assists many commercial entities and not-for-profit organizations with management consulting and audited financial statements.
- Audits of Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP’s)
- Advanced Certificate in Audits of Employee Benefit Plans issued by the AICPA
- Accounting systems reviews to improve efficiency and internal controls
- B.A. (Accounting and Finance), Florida Atlantic University
- Masters (Forensic Accounting) Florida Atlantic University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Junior League of Boca Raton
- National Center for Employee Ownership
Transparency and accountability is so important in today’s business environment. This extends to the nonprofit sector in very important ways as we provide detailed and objective information about the financial health of our organization. For Women in Distress of Broward County, Inc., Keefe McCullough has been an important partner in providing audit services to our Board of Directors, public and private sector funds and all our community stakeholders. We value the expertise that Keefe McCullough and its partner Cindy Calvert has contributed. They care about the mission our organizations – which is to keep families safe from domestic violence – and help us serve the community by sound audit reporting and guidance.
- MARY A. RIEDEL, President and Chief Executive Officer, Women in Distress of Broward County