Marc is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Marc Grace, CPA
Partner - Assurance
|JOINED KMC IN:||2006|
Marc Grace, CPA, is a partner at Keefe McCullough and has been in public accounting since 2005. Marc helps businesses, governmental entities and not-for-profit organizations with management consulting and compilations, reviews and audits.
- Federal and state single audits
- Governmental Yellow Book compliance auditing
- Accounting system reviews to improve efficiency and internal controls
- Tax return preparation and consulting
- Business financial projections and budgets
B.A. (Business Administration) Nova Southeastern University
MACC (Accounting) Nova Southeastern University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA)
Coconut Creek Youth Flag Football Coach
Coconut Creek Little League Coach
Leadership Broward Class XXXVI
Equine-Assisted Therapies of South Florida (Board Member)
For more than 20 years, our foundation has served individuals with disabilities in South Florida, and we have raised more than $45 million for community initiatives. We are passionate about what we do. That’s one of the reasons we have had such a close relationship with the professionals at Keefe McCullough. They are passionate about what they do, and they are just as passionate about what we do. They are more than our accountants. They are enthusiastic supporters of the foundation and its mission.
- MARY PARTIN, Chief Executive Officer, Dan Marino Foundation